Personable.com Exchange Email Service gives you all the features of Outlook & Exchange 2000 and more. Here are just some of the major examples.
Enhanced Email System
- Message screening: You can now determine if your emails consist of information that violates your email policy or even block off viruses, spams or other offensive materials.
- Message recall: You have instant access to edit or replace the email after sending it and before the recipient reads it.
- Voting: You will now be able to request and tabulate responses to surveys or multiple-choice questions all in one message.
All the above features can be set up by referring to “Help” menu of Outlook.
Personal and Group Calendars
- Easily schedule meetings, personal events and manage employee calendars and business contacts.
- See your personal schedule as well as other team members’ calendars and schedules.
- Schedule a meeting and let your computer automatically select a meeting time and place when you send out meeting notices. Beyond that, all scheduling will automatically take place between your calendars and the attendees.
- Create and manage individual and group contact lists that can be private or shared by a group.
- Contact Management will automatically save your group members’ contact list into your Outlook.
- You can have others work and create items in your Outlook folder and have them send messages on your behalf.
- Secure storage for business documents and data that can be viewed by any or all specified members of an office group.
- You can have your folders set up in which any one can view the folders or you can specify who may have access.
- Assign and manage tasks and monitor progress.
- Get status reports on all the tasks being performed.
- Engage in real-time chat with other members of your group to coordinate schedules. Meetings and projects.